Food Link Friday: Soup For You

Soup season is in full swing and there are so many fun new recipes to try!
Be sure to check these out!
Broccoli Cheese Soup
I've always been a sucker for broccoli cheese soup and this recipe looks like another good one to try!
Chicken Cordon Bleu Soup
This is one of the best ideas I've ever seen! The flavors of chicken cordon bleu in a soup?? Genius!
Copycat Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana
Who doesn't love Olive Garden's Zuppa Toscana?? This copycat looks amazing!
Philly Cheesesteak Stew
I love me a good Philly Cheesesteak so this stew is right up my alley.
Check out all that gooey cheese and that perfect bread bowl!
Slow Cooker Creamy Tomato Basil Tortellini Soup
This flavorful soup has been on my to-make list for weeks now! Hopefully I'll get around to making it soon!

For the Love of Food Link: Creamy White Bean Chili

Comments

Popular Posts