Food Link Friday: It's a Cake Walk

I guess in honor of my birthday last week,
I thought I'd share some of my favorite cake recipe ideas that are surfing around the web. Yummy.
No-Bake Butterfinger Pretzel Cheesecake
I've honestly had this recipe on file for WAY too long. I NEED to make this ASAP.
The butterfinger/pretzel crust sounds phenomenal.
Fresh Strawberry Cake
I've honestly been wanting to try this for two years now. I best get baking before strawberry season is over!
Lemon Buttermilk Sheet Cake
This cake looks decadent and oh so creamy and moist. Mmm. Mmm. Must make this soon.
S'mores Cake
Can you say sinful? As a proud s'mores lover this cake is definitely calling my name! Graham cracker cake? Get out!
Oreo Stuffed Bundt Cake
I don't know how you can go wrong with Oreo anything really. This cake looks so dreamy!

Comments

Popular Posts