So easy and so rewarding.
And the white chocolate chips put these over the top. I can't wait to try them with other cake flavors.
Cake Batter Blondies
Slightly Adapted from The Girl Who Ate Everything
1 (18.25 ounce) box white cake mix (or use Funfetti cake mix and don't add sprinkles)
1/4 cup canola or vegetable oil
1/4 -1/2 cup milk
1/4 cup sprinkles
1/2 cup white chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Combine first four ingredients in a large bowl.
3. Add the milk slowly adding between 1/4 and 1/2 cup. Start with 1/4 cup and add up to 1/2 cup total. You want to cake batter to be as dense and thick as possible for a chewy blondie so try to use the least amount that you can.
4. Mix in the sprinkles and white chocolate chips.
5. Pour into 8 x 8inch greased baking pan, sprinkle a few more sprinkles on top and bake for 25-30 minutes until edges are just turning brown. The blondies will still be gooey in the middle just out of the oven but after they've completely cooled they will be perfectly chewy and soft.
6. Allow to cool for at least 30 minutes so the center sets, before cutting into squares.