Caesar Pasta Salad

Can I just say that I love the idea of pasta in a Caesar salad? Genius! This salad is so good and so simple. I could eat this all the time. It makes a great party salad as well.
Caesar Pasta Salad
Adapted from A Bountiful Kitchen
½ lb. pasta, any shape, cooked al dente {I used trumpets}
1/2 envelope Good Seasons Italian dressing
1 (5 oz.) container of baby spring mix {or use lettuce of choice}
2 cups croutons, homemade or store bought
1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
About 1 cup of Caesar dressing {I used Bolthouse Farms Caesar Parmigianino Yogurt Dressing} YUM!

Make the night before serving if possible:

1. Place cooked pasta in a bowl. Sprinkle with the dry Good Seasons Italian dressing and about 1/4 to ½ cup of the Caesar dressing.  Refrigerate overnight. {If you forget to do this like me, hurry and place the pasta in the freezer so it will cool down.}

Before serving:
2. Place the prepared pasta, lettuce, croutons and Parmesan cheese in a large bowl.  Toss with about 1/2 cup of dressing. Let sit for a few minutes, add additional dressing to taste just before serving.


Comments

Popular Posts